Someone with early onset Alzheimer’s must be able to demonstrate that their ability in at least one of several specific areas has significantly declined.
The news is frightening! Movie plots can be hard to follow. Most sit-coms are just dumb. Let’s watch alternative television. Best Alzheimer’s Products offers several options.
Once we had a good start on the website, we began a search for games, puzzles, alarms, and other products that all of our research indicated would benefit Bernice and others with Alzheimer’s disease.
That was not as easy as we thought it would be!
- Better Dementia Care Without DrugsJuly 1, 2020 - 7:36 AM
- Alzheimer’s service animalsSeptember 1, 2020 - 1:20 PM
- How to Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits with Alzheimer’sJune 17, 2020 - 3:39 PM
- Can Natural Supplements and Practices Treat Alzheimer’s?June 12, 2020 - 1:54 PM
- Suggested Books for Dementia CareFebruary 18, 2020 - 4:18 PM
- Aging in PlaceJanuary 27, 2020 - 3:21 PM
Best Alzheimer’s Products
Organizations & Affiliations
Purple Angel Ambassador
Dementia Friendly America
- Activity Professionals
- Adult Day Services
- Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Therapy
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Best Alzheimer's Products
- Better Dementia Care
- Care Providers
- Designers + Architects
- Food for Alzheimer's
- For Caregivers
- Health Professionals
- Hope On The Horizon
- Library Workers
- Preventing Alzheimer's
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- Wow! This is all so new to us. My mother in law came to live with us 3 months ago with stage 3 alzheimers. I am the major caregiver, bathing, feeding, meals, laundry, meds, activities but my husband is getting better at helping. I found your site when a friend suggested “toys for Alzheimer’s” and will definitely be coming back for more. Thank you for all the links and great products too. Paula