Food and menus that can possibly slow the progression , alleviate symptoms, and decrease the risk of dementia.
Garam Masala contains many of the spices thought to protect the brain from cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s. It is a mixture used in many traditional Indian recipes.
This turmeric smoothie incorporates many of the natural ingredients that are being investigated for their impact on dementia and inflammation.
Turmeric and ginger are powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Inflammation is being implicated as a possible trigger for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Better Dementia Care Without DrugsJuly 1, 2020 - 7:36 AM
- Alzheimer’s service animalsSeptember 1, 2020 - 1:20 PM
- How to Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits with Alzheimer’sJune 17, 2020 - 3:39 PM
- Can Natural Supplements and Practices Treat Alzheimer’s?June 12, 2020 - 1:54 PM
- Suggested Books for Dementia CareFebruary 18, 2020 - 4:18 PM
- Aging in PlaceJanuary 27, 2020 - 3:21 PM
Best Alzheimer’s Products
Organizations & Affiliations
Purple Angel Ambassador
Dementia Friendly America
- Activity Professionals
- Adult Day Services
- Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Therapy
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Best Alzheimer's Products
- Better Dementia Care
- Care Providers
- Designers + Architects
- Food for Alzheimer's
- For Caregivers
- Health Professionals
- Hope On The Horizon
- Library Workers
- Preventing Alzheimer's
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- Wow! This is all so new to us. My mother in law came to live with us 3 months ago with stage 3 alzheimers. I am the major caregiver, bathing, feeding, meals, laundry, meds, activities but my husband is getting better at helping. I found your site when a friend suggested “toys for Alzheimer’s” and will definitely be coming back for more. Thank you for all the links and great products too. Paula