Food and menus that can possibly slow the progression , alleviate symptoms, and decrease the risk of dementia.
Garam Masala contains many of the spices thought to protect the brain from cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s. It is a mixture used in many traditional Indian recipes.
This turmeric smoothie incorporates many of the natural ingredients that are being investigated for their impact on dementia and inflammation.
Turmeric and ginger are powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Inflammation is being implicated as a possible trigger for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Better Dementia Care Without DrugsJuly 1, 2020 - 7:36 AM
- Best Alzheimer’s Products In The MediaFebruary 18, 2021 - 8:53 AM
- Caring For CaregiversFebruary 17, 2021 - 1:42 PM
- The holidays from the point of view of a person with Alzheimer’sOctober 29, 2020 - 4:51 PM
- How Stage Affects Your Choice Of GiftOctober 27, 2020 - 5:13 PM
- What Not To Gift A Person With Alzheimer’sOctober 27, 2020 - 11:54 AM
- Sharing Holidays If You Can’t Be ThereOctober 27, 2020 - 11:43 AM
Best Alzheimer’s Products
Organizations & Affiliations
Purple Angel Ambassador
Dementia Friendly America
- Activity Professionals
- Adult Day Services
- Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Therapy
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Best Alzheimer's Products
- Better Dementia Care
- Care Providers
- Designers + Architects
- Food for Alzheimer's
- For Caregivers
- Health Professionals
- Hope On The Horizon
- Library Workers
- Preventing Alzheimer's
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- I just received a parcel of games, books and puzzles I ordered from you online. It only took a few days to get here which is pretty amazing. I think I wait longer than that for things to be delivered within my own country! But I digress, I wanted to say thank you very much. My mother is now going through the box, I’ve not seen her so animated in a while. She’s in the later stages of Alzheimer’s/Dementia and spends a lot of her time just sitting around not doing much and I’ve found it extremely difficult to find things that are suitable to keep her occupied and engaged. So much of what she used to be able to do and enjoy is now beyond her and although she tries, it just creates frustration for her. This cache of goodies looks like it’s going to be the solution, thank you Joanna Carter