Guest Writer’s Guidelines and Policies
Submit your original articles for consideration.
We’re excited to see your interest in writing for Best Alzheimer’s Products! We are always looking for fresh perspectives and authentic stories to share with our readers. That being said, we are very picky about the content we post on this site. If you would like to submit a guest post please read the following guidelines and policies first.
If you are a family member or professional caregiver that has a story to tell but doesn’t want to write a fully developed article this isn’t the place for you. We want to hear your story but please share in the comments section at the bottom of the appropriate page or blog post. If you are a writer (amateurs included) , blogger or expert in some area related to dementia or elder care, please read on.
- Your guest post should be well-written – please make sure to proof read and edit.
- We prefer learning through stories. Please think about one or two good stories to include with your article, or to base your article around.
- Your guest post should be useful to our readers. Our readers are both family members caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s and professional care providers.
- Your guest post should be unique.
- Please include a bio of yourself. You may link to your website in your bio.
- You may include 1 or 2 links in your article.
- Please credit all your sources.
- We will find a photo that will work with your article unless you own one you would like to use.
If you still have questions about your idea for an article, please contact us with the form below!
We reserve the right to edit your article to fit better with our audience.
If you submit an article to us you consent to not publish this article in it’s whole on any other site other than your own. If you want to publish this article on your site please wait 5 days after it has been published and use the disclaimer “NAME OF ARTICLE originally published on Best Alzheimer’s Products” – with a link to the article on our site. You may publish an excerpt with a link back to the original article on another website. You also consent to the full article, extracts, or samples appearing in other Best Alzheimer’s Product’s projects or services. Don’t worry – we’ll credit you as author!
You retain the copyright to your work.
When you submit an article you agree to the above terms.
- Dementia Friendly LibraryJuly 12, 2018 - 9:04 AM
- Hope On The Horizon June 26, 2018June 26, 2018 - 10:54 AM
- Hope On The Horizon — 6/20/2018June 20, 2018 - 10:54 AM
- Hope On The HorizonJune 5, 2018 - 12:28 PM
- Conditions That Mimic Alzheimer’s (Why Early Diagnosis is Important)November 15, 2017 - 5:17 PM
- Dolls as Therapy for DementiaOctober 15, 2016 - 3:16 PM
- About Us
- Activities for Alzheimer’s
- Alternative Therapy for Alzheimer’s
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s FAQ
- Alzheimer’s Research
- Alzheimer’s Symptoms
- Aromatherapy for Alzheimer’s
- Art Therapy for Alzheimer’s
- Best Alzheimer’s Products
- Best Alzheimer’s Products Registration
- Can We Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Contact Us
- Creating Art as Therapy for Alzheimer’s
- Doll Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease: Pros and Cons
- Enjoying Art as Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Entertainment for Alzheimer’s
- Food For Alzheimer’s
- For the Alzheimer’s Caregiver
- Games For People With Alzheimer’s
- Gifts for Alzheimer’s
- Guest Writer’s Guidelines and Policies
- Join the Conversation | Best Alzheimer’s Products
- Light Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Music Therapy for Alzheimers
- Press Info
- Puzzles for Alzheimer’s
- Reminiscence Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sensory Stimulation for Alzheimer’s
- Seven Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Share Your Story
- The Alzheimer’s Brain
- The Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Three Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Toys for People with Alzheimer’s
- Visual Stimulation for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Organizations & Affiliations
Purple Angel Ambassador
Dementia Friendly America
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- Dear John and Holly, I’d like to work for you…seriously! I first heard about your business on the “Made in Chicago” segment on WBBM radio a few months back. I too, am interested in exactly the same thing you are, the quality of life for people with dementia. (…) Thank you though, so much for putting this site, and your products in one spot. And I am sooooo glad that Bernice has you! Janice
- I just received a parcel of games, books and puzzles I ordered from you online. It only took a few days to get here which is pretty amazing. I think I wait longer than that for things to be delivered within my own country! But I digress, I wanted to say thank you very much. My mother is now going through the box, I’ve not seen her so animated in a while. She’s in the later stages of Alzheimer’s/Dementia and spends a lot of her time just sitting around not doing much and I’ve found it extremely difficult to find things that are suitable to keep her occupied and engaged. So much of what she used to be able to do and enjoy is now beyond her and although she tries, it just creates frustration for her. This cache of goodies looks like it’s going to be the solution, thank you Joanna Carter