We’re excited to see your interest in writing for Best Alzheimer’s Products! We are always looking for fresh perspectives and authentic stories to share with our readers. That being said, we are very picky about the content we post on this site. If you would like to submit a guest post please read the following guidelines and policies first.
If you are a family member or professional caregiver that has a story to tell but doesn’t want to write a fully developed article this isn’t the place for you. We want to hear your story but please share in the comments section at the bottom of the appropriate page or blog post. If you are a writer (amateurs included) , blogger or expert in some area related to dementia or elder care, please read on.
We will post anything we think our readers will benefit from, even if it doesn’t fit within our normal guidelines. However, most articles (written by us as well) are based on the following guidelines.
- Best Alzheimer’s Products covers topics on Alzheimer’s, Dementia, caregiving, alternative therapies, non-medical therapy, and quality of life, just to name a few.
- We do not promote drugs, medical products or procedures, though we like to keep abreast of medical and scientific developments.
- Our goal is to better the lives of people with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers. Every post in written with this in mind.
- We will not post blatant advertisements or articles that contain more that a few hyperlinks.
- Only original content will be posted. (if it’s already published somewhere on the web, we will not publish it)
- Guest posts are unpaid.
- Your guest post should be well-written – please make sure to proof read and edit.
- We prefer learning through stories. Please think about one or two good stories to include with your article, or to base your article around.
- Your guest post should be useful to our readers. Our readers are both family members caring for someone with Alzheimer’s and professional caregivers.
- Your guest post should be unique.
- Please include a bio of yourself. You may link to your website in your bio.
- You may include 1 or 2 links in your article.
- Please credit all your sources.
- We will find a photo that will work with your article unless you own one you would like to use.
If you still have questions about your idea for an article, please contact us with the form below!
We reserve the right to edit your article to fit better with our audience.
If you submit an article to us you consent to not publish this article in it’s whole on any other site other than your own. If you want to publish this article on your site please wait 5 days after it has been published and use the disclaimer “NAME OF ARTICLE originally published on Best Alzheimer’s Products” – with a link to the article on our site. You may publish an excerpt with a link back to the original article on another website. You also consent to the full article, extracts, or samples appearing in other Best Alzheimer’s Product’s projects or services. Don’t worry – we’ll credit you as author!
You retain the copyright to your work.
When you submit an article you agree to the above terms.
About our Website
Best Alzheimer’s Products is a trusted online source for information. Aside from our website filled with pages of advice and information for the Alzheimer’s caregiver, we have an online store that sells alternative therapies, games and activities for a person with Alzheimer’s or dementia. We have an average of 25,000 to 30,000 unique visitors to our informational website each month (May 2018) and this number is always growing. Our website ranks very high in search engines.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]