The DayClock is ideal for use around a home. Place it on a bedside table, in the living room, or on a kitchen worktop.
- HD 8 inch display for absolute clarity at any angle
- Battery backup that retains the time in case of a power outage, removing the need of having to reprogram the information once the power returns (for the Day Clock to work, it needs to be plugged in to a power source. The included power cord is 6 feet long)
- Automatic dimmer from 7:00PM to 7:00AM for undisturbed sleep
- Easy to set scrolling menu
- Hourly chime with on, off and daytime-only options
- Eight-language display (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Welsh)
- USA/Europe modes to display Month/Day/Year or Day/Month/Year. All our Day Clocks work with 110v and 220v
- 12 or 24-hour modes
- Time-of-Day identifier (e.g., Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
- Basic mode displaying just the day of the week and time of day (e.g., “NOW IT’S SATURDAY MORNING”)
- Kickstand for displaying on a table or counter
- Keyhole slot for easy wall hanging
- One-piece durable construction
Dimensions – This day-of-the-week clock is 8.5 inches wide, 7 inches tall and 1 inch thick. The week day lettering size is 1 inch tall and 1/2 inch wide, the time size is 1 1/2 inches tall and 3/4 inch wide. The clock comes with an 8 inch screen, as measured diagonally, by the industry standards of measurements. The included power cord is 6 feet long.
Time Periods – The display reads out Before Dawn (12am-4am), Morning (4am-12pm), Afternoon (12pm-6pm), Evening (6pm-8pm), Night (8pm-12am). There’s an option to not show the Time Period.
Day Clocks come with a 1 year warranty.