MUSIC AND MEMORY
Music has a profound and beneficial effect on the mental performance of residents well into advanced stages of Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s Disease.
Music helps recall a lifetime of unique memories and experiences for each individual. The ability to connect a memory to a song or sound enhances cognitive ability at any stage of the disease.
Read more about music, memory and dementia on our website:
• Music Therapy for Alzheimer’s
• A Music Therapist Looks At Alzheimer’s
• Music and the Brain
• Digitally enhanced audio for superior sound
• Laminated images accept commercial cleaners
• Sound button located on side
• Includes AAA lithium batteries
• Security hardware