Music From The Past Collection
MUSIC AND MEMORY
Just about any music has profound and beneficial effects on the mental performance of residents, including those well into advanced stages of Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s Disease. Familiar tunes, like those played at the touch of a button by these Audio Art panels, add yet another layer of therapeutic benefit; that of reminiscence.
Music helps recall a lifetime of unique memories and experiences for each individual. The ability to connect a memory to a song or sound enhances cognitive ability at any stage of the disease. Iconic images of a remarkably nostalgic musical past.
Read more about music, memory, reminiscing, and dementia on our website:
- Music Therapy for Alzheimer’s
- A Music Therapist Looks At Alzheimer’s
- Music and the Brain
- Reminiscence and Alzheimer’s Disease
Standard Features of Music from the Past Sing Sing Sing:
- Digitally enhanced audio for superior sound
- Laminated images accept commercial cleaners
- Sound button located on side
- Includes AAA lithium batteries
- Security hardware
There are no reviews yet.